Thursday, October 15

Today...

Today I had the opportunity to put into practice what I have counseled others to do.

Today I had the opportunity to let go of past sins and past choices that haunt my footsteps.

Today I had the opportunity to open my hands and receive the gracious forgiveness of my Savior.

Today I had the opportunity to take every thought captive and make it obedient to Christ.

Today I had the opportunity to turn away from fear and discouragement and the oppressive helplessness of those emotions.

Today I had the chance to revisit the Cross and revel in what Jesus Christ did for me there.

Today I had the opportunity to accept my righteous standing before God through Christ and Christ alone.

Today I had the opportunity to overcome through His resurrection power.

1 comment:

mom said...

becca, I just found this and these are wonderful.